Thursday, June 17, 2010

"Albert Haynesworth...Really?????!!!!!" by Ronald Carthen


Albert Haynesworth are you serious right now? You have the nerve to miss mandatory minicamp and demand a trade, how selfish can you be. I can't believe you are missing minicamp because you don't want ot play in Defensive Coordinator Jim Haslett's new defensive scheme. So why don't you want to play in a 3-4 scheme, are you scared to play nose tackle come on. If someone pays me $100 million for the next seven years I would play any position in the league.

What really pisses me off is that coach Mike Shanahan told you in February that they would agree to release you for an exchange for not paying you a $21 million bonus due April 1. Nobody would ever turn down that kind of money, but to not show up at minicamp and run away with the check is a disgrace. I'm glad the Redskins want there money back and I hope they get back every penny. I don't get behind the team's front office very often but he's pushing it.

The team can find him up to $9,442 for missing the minicamp practice. Do you know the tears that would have come out of my eyes if I had to pay that much for anything, have some common sense. You have been paid $32 million of your $41 million guaranteed of your contract. You are already set for life and you want to play childish games.

I'm glad the whole team, including Mike Shanahan and London Fletcher, is calling you selfish and I hope they give you an earful when you get back. I haven't seen so much excitement from Redskins fans about a football season in a while and you want to ruin your teammates and fans trust over a 3-4 scheme, what's your problem.

I may understand if you are under paid, like Chris Johnson, but you have a contract that so many defensive players dream of. How about you get together Haynesworth, or else this will be a long season for you.                      

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog