Wednesday, March 17, 2010

ATHLETES and their SO-CALLED SEX ADDICTIONS!!!!!...written by David Wynn



First let me submit this one:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SD_4oRbBfTo


Ok, I have had it. If I hear one more person talk about "sex addiction", I'm going to go crazy. According to the American Psychological Association, there is no such thing as "sex addiction". Just like there is no such thing as food addiction. Its called a lack of moderation and constraint. Its also called being a man. If you have a penis and a heartbeat (or just one), you are more than likely going to have the desire to have sex several times a day. That does not give you the right to actually go do it. Our society seems to be so bent on making an excuse for everything or giving everything a disease name, that personal responsibility has flown out the window. Does there ever come a point where people stand up and say I f***** up? No disease, no childhood happening, but purely an imperfection on my part. Until that happens, instances like Winston Bennett and Tiger Woods will be a microcosm of the cancer that really plagues society: irresponsibility. Instead of "Hello, my name is Tiger Woods and I am sex addict", how about "Hello my name is Tiger Woods and I f***** up"....food for thought, I'll let you do the dishes.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog