Thursday, May 6, 2010

JAMARCUS RUSSELL is finally DONE with the RAIDERS!!!!! by Ronald Carthen


Finally the Oakland Raiders have released quarterback JaMarcus Russell. I was so sick of seeing this dude on television and making black quarterbacks look bad all over the league.

This man was the laziest quarterback that I have ever seen. No heart, no determination, no passion for the sport at all. All he did was collect, no let me rephrase that, he stoled $39 million from the Raiders and only won seven games in his 25 starts in his three-year NFL career. He was going to make $9 million this year and I'm glad that owner Al Davis finally gave the fans what they wanted. He helped the Raiders extend an NFL-worst seven straight years with at least 11 losses.

He completed only 52.1 percent of his passes with only 18 touchdown passes, 23 interceptions, and 15 fumbles lost, and a QB rating of 65.2.

This LSU alum was a disgrace to the league and I'm happy to see him go. He may have a great arm but he had no results with it. Don't tell me you thought he had potential when he missed training camp and you thought he would lead the Raiders to the promise land. Ever since he came in the league he looked pathetic and didn't show the will to be a competitor at all. I just shook my head every time he stepped on the field because I knew he would bomb when he touched the field.

I hope Jason Campbell, who was traded to the Raiders from the Washington Redskins, will be much better for this franchise. NFL fans deserve better, especially how much tickets cost to see these players play.

It's clear he's the biggest NFL bust I've ever seen and I hope works much harder to be a football player. I personally think he would never make a practice squad for any NFL or CFL team. He should be ashamed for performing this poorly in the league and he should say I'm sorry to every fan, teammate, and people in the front office.

Raiders fans this is your day to celebrate, so celebrate like it's another Cinco De Mayo. 

                  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog