Thursday, May 6, 2010

Say it ain't so LT!!!!!! by Ronald Carthen



Lawrence Taylor you can't be serious right now? Did you really take a 16-year old girl in a hotel room in New York and rape her? Consensual or not you have no business having sex with a girl that is under age. Come on man you are 51 years old you are better then that.  LT could be charged with statutory rape that carries a four-year term, it should be much longer in my opinion. 

This poor girl was taken from Taylor's hotel room by her pimp, Rasheed Davis, and both drove back to New York City. Then she texted her uncle about the situation and then he called the NYPD. Then the police went to LT's hotel room and arrested him.

I'm happy to hear that Davis is arrested on charges of unlawful imprisonment, assault and endangering the welfare of a child. That poor girl stayed with him in the Bronx for a few weeks. He beat her, and told her to have sex with LT for $300 at the Holiday Inn. The money was given to him when it was all over.    

I can't believe LT put himself in this situation. This man had many run-ins with the law in the past, which makes it more dump that he made this mistake. In 1996 and 1997, he was arrested in South Carolina and Florida on drug charges and admitted his guilt or go to a prevention program. In 2000, he received five years of federal probation for filing false tax returns and for tax evasion. In 2001, he was convicted of possesion of drug paraphernalia in New Jersey, which stemmed in 1998 when police found a butane torch and other materials used to smoke crack. Then this past November, he was arrested in Miami for leaving a scene of an accident.

LT you were my top 10 favorite NFL players that I've ever seen when you played with the New York Giants. Now you are fallen out of my list for good and I hope you get what's coming to you. How dumb can you be a 16-year old? You have no business bringing a strange child with you in public, you know nothing but bad things happen. I don't care if you thought she looked like she was 21 years old you don't touch her period. 

Here's another question, why is this 16-year old girl a lost soul in this country? I blame that on her uncle and parents for not protecting this child and not teaching her any values of life. It's terrible what has happened to this girl and I hope she will turn her life around. Who knows how many men she had sex with but I'm glad she finally said something. I hope the NYPD find those other sick men who took advantage of her.  

If he's guilty I'm done with him for the rest of my life. I don't understand how you can put yourself in these situations and think you can get away with it. How about getting some help and start acting your age.        

1 comment:

Jessica D. said...

Wow, you're pretty angry about this, huh?? lol I can see why you are, though. I think some celebs feel like they're untouchable. After all, R. Kelly got away with it; Why can't LT? It's probably that sort of thinking that landed him in this mess to begin with. I hope he gets the maximum sentence if he did this.

Post a Comment

Search This Blog